Critical Thinking and Creative Problem Solving
Sorry, class is either full or not currently offered—join our waitlist to be notified by email when it's available again!Notify me!
Solve problems by exploring possibilities within a structured thought process.
Designed as a mini "think tank," this interactive program gives participants an opportunity to collaboratively learn as they consider business decisions. Participants will be guided through the critical thinking process necessary for successful decision outcomes. They will creatively stretch beyond their typical approach to problem solving. Using new tools, participants will demonstrate how to identify and analyze business problems, weigh alternatives, generate fresh ideas and propose solutions effectively.
Learning objectives include:
- Identify potential problems in a simulated business model
- Identify critical questions when exploring a new business issue
- Explore the role of assumptions when thinking critically
- Evaluate and apply a variety of practical techniques to understand problems more deeply
- Propose solutions, including new ideas, that will avoid major business disruptions
- Compare, evaluate and communicate solutions and ideas effectively
Who should attend? Participants from all levels of the organization who are interested in building or strengthening their critical thinking and creative problem-solving expertise and toolkit.