Sorry, class is either full or not currently offered—join our waitlist to be notified by email when it's available again!Notify me!
This course, for high beginner to intermediate English language learners, will focus on conversational and practical/functional topics and scenarios. Each class session will focus on a different theme or subject, so students can pick and choose which classes to attend based on their interests/language needs. Topics covered will include: asking for help, talking about the weather, asking for the time/days and dates, making requests, describing people/experiences, and making a complaint.
You can register for all classes or just one; indicate your chosen sessions at checkout.
- F, 5/22 - Getting acquainted
- W, 5/27 - Small talk
- F, 5/29 - Talking about the weather
- M, 6/1 - Asking about days/dates
- W, 6/3 - Making a complaint
- F, 6/5 - Returning an item
- M, 6/8 - Describing experiences
- W, 6/10 - Describing people
- F, 6/12 - Asking for help
- M, 6/15 - Family
- W, 6/17 - Reporting a missing item
- F, 6/19 - Asking for the time
- M, 6/22 - Saying and writing numbers
- W, 6/24 - Asking for clarification
- F, 6/26 - Making requests