Introduction to Adobe Photoshop
15 seats available
This course is designed to introduce the student to the basic operation of Adobe
Photoshop. Through a series of projects, students will develop the skills that are needed
to work efficiently in Photoshop. Overview of the tools, options, menu, palettes, and file
formats for importing and exporting in and out of Adobe Photoshop. Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
• Navigate and manipulate image editing software
• Work with layers
• Demonstrate the ability to make selections
• Incorporate color techniques
• Place type in an image
• Use painting tools
• Work with special layer functions
• Create special effects with filters
• Adjust colors.
• Use clipping masks, paths, and shapes
• Transform type
• Perform image surgery
• Create images for the web and print
Supplies and Materials:
Adobe Photoshop CC
Mac or PC with a mouse and keyboard
This workshop will be held on Zoom.
There will be no class on 11/24.