Train the Trainer
Sorry, class is either full or not currently offered—join our waitlist to be notified by email when it's available again!Notify me!
Increase employee performance through internal training capability!
Professional trainers recognize the value of having training delivery capabilities within an organization. Often the choice of utilizing internal trainers as at the expense of a weakened and ineffective learning environment. Most internal trainers are proven subject matter experts who are strong communicators but lack a formal training foundation. This program is designed to provide those respected peers and leaders with the skills to perform as effective trainers and evaluators of learning. The session may be used for tactical cross training efforts and when delivering soft skills programming.
Learning objectives include:
- Review and apply the practical aspects of adult learning theory
- Conduct an audience analysis prior to delivery
- Identify methods to create a "safe" and open learning environment where trainees are willing to take risks and learn from mistakes
- Explore and apply techniques in presenting training content
- Discover how the mix of audience and content impacts delivery
- Describe how to evaluate trainee progress as training occurs and provide feedback
- Discuss specific motivational strategies to encourage trainee participation, reflection and open discussion.
Who should attend? Anyone who desires to develop their skills as a professional trainer of adult learners.